Pay Your Rent Online
Pine View West Apartments is pleased to offer residents the convenience of paying their rent online through a third-party service provider (PayYourRent.com). In order to utilize this service, please first review the terms and conditions below. If for any reason you do NOT agree with the terms listed, simply continue to pay your rent by mail or in person. Please remember your rent is due on the first day of each month and is considered past due on or after the fifth day of the month.
If for any reason the online service is NOT available, you are responsible to see that your rent is mailed or dropped off on time to the resident managers’ apartment.
Terms and Conditions
- The online service can only be used to pay rent from a checking or savings account via ACH (Automated Clearing House), debit card, or a credit card.
- Pine View West Apartments cannot process credit card, debit card, or ACH payments over the phone, or at any on-site management office.
- The online payment service is NOT administered by Pine View West Apartments; it is administered by a third-party (PayYourRent.com).
- You can NOT physically deliver your rental payment to this third-party provider.
- There is a transaction fee of $3.00 per ACH (Automated Clearing House) payment and debit card payment. These fees will be billed to your account and are NOT included in your rental fees.
- There is a transaction fee of 2.75% of the payment amount for credit card payments (with a minimum credit card transaction fee of $5.00). These fees will be billed to your account and are NOT included in your rental fees.
- Pine View West Apartments does not receive any portion of the transaction fee.
- If an online transaction is rejected for any reason, all fees and fines according to your Tenant-Landlord Rental Agreement will be imposed, including, but not limited to, late fees, posting fees, and NSF/returned item fees.
- Online payments will be posted to your account with the effective date of your website payment; payments received after midnight will be posted the following day.
- Pine View West Apartments, LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notification.
How to Pay Your Rent Online
Once you have arrived at the Pay Your Rent website:
- Search for the Pine View WEST Apartments property by the Zip Code: 84321
- College Students: If you created an account to pay your Pine View West security deposit online, you may use that same account to make rent payments.
- Please do NOT make a payment using a Pine View Apartments account if you are making a payment to Pine View WEST Apartments. The payment can NOT be transferred to Pine View WEST Apartments.
- Log in using the same username and password you used when you created your account.
- Please ensure you correctly enter the routing number and your bank account and your account number. If you are unsure what number is the correct routing number, please call your banking institution. Pay Your Rent charges a fee for inaccurate routing number entries.
- Payment amounts are not specified due to various payment rates. Therefore, you will have to enter a payment amount according to your bedroom type (shared or private bedroom). For payment amounts, please read your Tenant-Landlord Rental Agreement payment schedule – Section 1.0. Any payment that exceeds your current balance due is allowed, including pre-payments and yearly rent payments.
- If automatically recurring monthly payments is set up through your PayYourRent.com account, please cancel this option after your rent has been paid in full in order to stop automatic monthly withdrawals from your bank account.
PayYourRent.com has a free, downloadable app for Android and iPhone smartphones. If you have any questions regarding online payments, please do not hesitate to contact the main office at 480.661.0404.
If you are in agreement with the above terms and conditions, click the button below. For your convenience, you may wish to bookmark their site for future payments, or you can always return to this page. Thank you.